Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
MTV concert
14 Posts
hi charlie girl not seen any advertisements as yet but will post as soon as i hear anything :smile:
thanks Lorna. I texted my friend in Malta last night to tell her about the 6 inches of snow we have. she says it is very cold there but teletext says 18 degrees for Malta!!! Thats our summer!
Hi, the MTV dates are the 3rd to 8th July. Just incase there are any music fans out there. I don't know yet who is appearing. If anyone finds out before me can they post on here
Thanks
Hi we still can't find out who is appearing at the concert. My problem is that July is usually too hot for me and I would much rather go mid June but if Enrique is definately on again this year I would put up with the heat! If anyone hears anything can they let me know so I can book please
hi charlie girl , i still havent seen any advertisement for the concert :que as soon as i hear anything ill let you know :tup lorna
Forget this post, it was in error.
Barry White and Elvis Presley present Haunting Melodies. For your entertainment. :angel
hi just seen in the times the line up for the mtv concert _ the black eyed peas .lady ga ga ,metro station ( never heard of them ) :que seems like its aimed more for the young uns , dont think we will be going lorna
Hi Lorna, your right about not knowing any of them I've never heard of em, I thought black eyed peas are what we can get at Stalybridge Station buffet bar that you can eat with a pint that make you trump a lot, lady ga ga sounds like a kind of medication for batty old women, and I think I once nearly got mugged for my briefcase on a Metro Station in Newcastle or maybe it was Liverpool or possibly both.
I bet that raveing spiked haired leather coated rocker with black lipstick Charliegirl007 has.
post removed due to copyright
Please post link to the article

Biff
thanks for that. I can't believe that you 'old fogeys' have not heard of Black eyed Peas, they have been huge for more than 10 years. Last year Lady GAGA was at the concert last year, a total unknown, but has since been number 1 in both the single and albulm charts.
Anyway after all that I won't be going as I am not a big enough fan of any of the above to warrant sweltering in the July heat!

I do think that for music lovers it is a big incentive to visit malta for a free concert. Tickets for the Black eyed Peas are usually £60 minimum
PS Sliema, I past Staybridge station yesterday on my way to Manchester, no funny smells coming from the buffet area :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.