Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Much Cheapness
16 Posts
It looks like charter prices are coming down a lot!!
There are flights from Gatwick 11th November for £267 and from Manchester on 9th November for £298.
Some flights in February and March from both Gatwick and Manchester are less than £400
These prices are from Airflights.co.uk
why does this always happen just after youhave booked !!!??? :que

i knew i should have waited a while longer!!

never mind :cheers
Jane

I waited and waited last year and they never came down at all
Considering going to Goa early next year, when might be a cheap time to go? I was thinking about January for DH's birthday, but not totally sure. I take it you would also have to apply for a visa in plenty of time, so last minute flights might not sell that easily?
Just booked my flight and the cheapest I could find was £ 360 which was £ 415 by the time you added on things like luggage & tax.

You really have to look at exactly what is or more importantly isn't included now days
Ive seen loads of cheap flights for mid/end November and early December on Jewel In the Crown Site, all for £350 or even less.
Still not been tempted tho ;)
Ive seen loads of cheap flights for mid/end November and early December on Jewel In the Crown Site, all for £350 or even less.
Still not been tempted tho ;)

Problem is you see that price and then they start adding baggage and meals onto it so not really the bargain it seems :( Ah well, 4 days away to Valencia on Monday then roll on March :sun2
Gemma33 wrote:
Still not been tempted tho

Gemma!! That's not like you!! :rofl
:( is it true that the new tax for long haul flights from Nov. lst is £75 per person even if u have paid. :really
Yes, but check your confirmation, you might find you've already paid the £ 75 rate we did.
Might be a stupid question but how do I know if I have paid the new rate or not. Have booked and paid with Qatar and price includes taxes, is the £75 in addition to what has been already?
As I understand it you should only pay the difference (was £ 50 now £ 75 so £ 25 more) but these increases have been planned for ages. I would be surprised if the airline hadn't already allowed for the increased rate in your air fare.

The total fare is broken down on my Thomas Cook Confirmation. I think the actual flight was £ 264 certainly no more than £ 280 but by the time they'd finished adding everything on it was £ 415 and that's without their meals. The tax was given as part of this breakdown at £ 75 per person
My Qatar ticket is costed at £260 plus £192 in taxes.
Last year it was £215 and £149 in taxes

I presume there will be no more added !!!!
hiya, someone mentioned inflight meals on thomas cook, i thought they was included being on a long haul flight, i think i had better check my paper work. :really :really :really
Hi Landlady23 we are booked with TC got tickets the other day and they state in flight meals included.. hope they are right or we will be a bit hungry by the time we get to Goa :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.