Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
mumbai to goa
2 Posts
I can't make out exactly what you are asking the price of. There are a lot of airlines that fly from Manchester/London to Mumbai, they are charging anything from 300/850 pounds per person, it all depends on what airline and the dates that you want to fly. Try BA, Virgin, Indian airways, Qatar, there are others to try as well, the internal flights can cost anything from 50/100 per person, they have drastically escalated in price this year, but we find that if we get the 10pm flight from Heathrow, we arrive in Mumbai with about 3 and a half hours to transfer to the domestic airport, just in time for a Kingfisher flight.

The train fares are minimal but must be booked weeks in advance, they used to leave at approx 11.30 am and 11.30 pm, it takes roughly 12 hours from Mumbai to Goa.

Travelling through Mumbai to Goa is a lot more comfortable than Monarch, but on average from the time you leave your house to get to the airport to reach Goa it is about 24 hours.

You will have to do a search to find the best prices for the dates you require, but Christmas New Year is expensive. It is worth us doing it this way as we will be staying for 3 months, but if you are only there for a week or two it may work out cheaper doing a package deal.

Good luck in your searching as it can take hours to match up your flight timetables etc etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.