General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Could it be Jay Sean. "You don't know me"
Hi there, I think that may be it, the only problem is, I've searched iTunes and nothing comes up, I went onto limewire and quite a few hits came up which I downloaded but when tried to play I kept getting error messages.....so frustrating.
I will keep trying and let you know. Thanks so much.
Domique

What about this link to see if its song your after http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwo21NUb2ig

Link does'nt work for some reason but just go onto 'youtube and enter Jay Sean in search box.
Hi all,
and thanks for your help on this issue I've had since my return but the artist that was suggested unfortunately was not the correct song or artist.
If anyone else recognises the lyrics, please feel free make suggestions as I'm now on a mission to find the song and artist.
Thanks again to all that have helped.
Was it male or female ? Group or solo singer ? Was it a slow song or dance tune ?
Hi there,
it was very summery, up tempo, dance, easy listening and catchy. Also a male vocalist, didn't sound like a boy band but you never know.
Hope that helps and thanks for the reply.
There is a song by Ben Folds called You don't know me, not sure I'd describe it as summery though, its on you tube
Hi there,
thanks for the suggestion, I went straight onto iTunes but unfortunately that wasn't the song. Thanks again.

If anyone can suggest a website that Thomas Cook has explaining inflight entertainment, I may find it there.
Hi there,

thanks for the suggestion but unfortunately it wasn't the song I'm after.

Keep the suggestions coming please, I'll get there eventually.
I'm going on a TC flight tomorrow, I'll see if I can get you a full set of lyrics :)
Hi there,
that's great, but I don't need the lyrics, I need the name of the song and artist.
How long are you away for?

If anyone else is traveling on a Thomas Cook airline, please listen out for the song as you disembark going and returning.
The lyrics I have and remember are "and I don't know me, and I don't know you"

Thanks a million to all who are helping me get this track nailed.
Hey :) With a more comprehensive idea of the lyrics, you'll be more likely to find the song :)
We're away for 2 weeks :D but will be 15 days (1 days travelling) can't wait :D
Thanks again, look forward to hearing from you on your return.
Enjoy your holidays.
Domique

if you ask this question in the thos. cook thread in the flights forum [you never know] a TC staff member may have the answer
Hi there,

thanks for the advice, I'll do that now.
Thanks again.
Hi...just asked my son what was playing on our plane last week and he suggests it was......

Before the Worst- by The Script....... :que
Hi everyone
thanks to you all that has suggested and helped me over the last few days to solve the mystery song I've been trying to get.
I've now found the song...it's 'Take That' and the song is called 'Reach Out', check it out, I find it very up lifting and happy.
Again thanks to you all.
By everyone
Thank goodness you have found out! I, like many other I expect, have spent a few hours trying to find out - quite enjoyed it though (and the song!)
How did you find it?
Expect you will always rememeber it now and maybe go to sleep singing it!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.