Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sentimental or what? :shock:

What about the litter? :roll:

What about the mad drivers? :roll:
What about that boat? :roll:
Maybe I should have said Goa beach life :D But all that doesn't matter too me (well it does in an Ecological way). The above is what stands out for me. 8)
sounds similar to the Goa I know of in the 90`s 8)
Do you not think its like that anymore. I suppose its where you go beach wise. I wouldn't say baga is like that, but its still fun.
Max sounds like your a moaner, all the regulars know whats there, but it still don't stop us going. I enjoyed your your mail Mardon, keep them flowing. jxk8.....
Max sounds like your a moaner, all the regulars know whats there, but it still don't stop us going.

Not a moaner at all.
I just can't understand why so many Brits are willing to put up with things that they wouldn't accept at home - just because it's sunny. :shock:

I've been coming to India for 25 years - and to Goa 8 times now and have already rebooked my room for next year.
There must be something that draws me back. 8)
Max could in be one little word "price"..... jxk8
Even the price will cease to be a draw in a few years, if things continue as they are Alan
Nicely put mardon sure captures South Goa :)
maybe thats what we like...the fact it is so diferent from back home or spain ect

its all part of the fun..viva la differance (sp)
Never been to south. Were going to trip down there on our next visit starting on the 22nd of this month.

The images in my head are of little Vagator & other quiter beaches.

The draw for me is the food, people, price, beaches and the overal feeling of Goa which you just dont get back home.
did you enjoy goa?

my view of goa is its fantastic
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.