Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
hi cookie - I walked past there on Saturday and already can't remember!!! There is the Malmia and Woody's Bar, both on that road and both good. Both near the mini golf, but I can't remember one with Sports in it....maybe had too many White Russians :wink:
Hi I think the pub you are thinking of is the Malmia the barman wears a different football shirt everyday it has a pool table and serves up some lovely cool keo
:roll: Is It called the Fantastico Mini Golf.......... or Is that the one up

near the Brilliant Apts?

........ Dubaiscot, tried searching for the name you have, but It didnt come up with anything....... just one called that In Majorca. :oops:
Yep dubaiscot - saw him in a Derby County shirt the other day in the Malmia. Cookie - I think the Fantastico is near the Brilliant Apts, and this mini golf on the road with the Malmia etc just has a sign saying mini golf, though it has lots of kiddy rides and things. It has a pizza place on one side - Nilson's... Lovely sitting outside the Malmia with a cold keo in the afternoon sun - wishing I was back already and I only came home yesterday :lol:
Definitely the MALMIA, a very friendly bar which overlooks the mini-golf course.
We've stayed at the Ayios Elias holiday village twice in the past 3 years and the Malmia is at the bottom of the hill on the walk to the main strip.
Last year we ordered some pub food from the Malmia and the owner told us he had no potatoes left. But he then went home to cook the jacket spuds and gave us free drinks! Excellent Service!
p.s. a really nice breakfast menu too ......
Hi Meerkat i am counting down the weeks till i go again going to be there for 8 whole weeks during summer cant wait
wow Dubaiscot - you lucky thing!!! I only had a week and it wasn't nearly long enough. :cry:
Yes cant wait its too hot to stay in Dubai for the summer so we hop over to cyprus its only 3 1/2 hour flight from here. Bought a housein Ayai Triada because we like the island so much eventually will move over for good
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.