Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Really sorry to hear that Tweetie Pie. I've only used National Express once, and that was 2 weeks ago to go to Gatwick Airport. I can't complain about them to be honest, the bus was only half full so we had the back seat to spread out on. We were an hour late on the return journey as the motorway was closed due to an accident. If they always find delays on that specific route then they should re-think their timing schedule most definately. Hope you've made a formal complaint.
I used to work for National Express and to be honest when delays happen anywhere it's just simply not practical to always hold the coaches although we used to try our best. Drivers work to very strict working hours/rest periods and the passengers on a held coach could also face distruption if their coach does not leave on time, any delays would have a knock on effect.

I don't know if it's still the same now but a departure time used to be exactly that, the time the coach must depart. Passengers were supposed to be on board 20 mins before departure time with stand by passengers being boarded 5/10 mins before departure time.

I can't say that the different form of transport offered is that much different to for instance flight delayed passengers then being shipped via coach for the final leg of their journey.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.