Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Thanks for the review.

I was very tempted to go but living near Sheffield, it wasn't worth the drive for 2 nights. If a good deal comes up next year for a 3 nighter I will go for it.

Bob
Since we are only 2-2.5 hours from all three main ports so these short trips work well for us.

Still have to add fuel for 260miles(£25+) and parking to the total bill which for a short trip adds a lot to the daily rate.

Will consider these guys for Dover parking in future the port parking has got expensive.

http://www.relyongroup.co.uk/
Relyon are very good - we have used them three times, for the three Fred Olsen mini cruises we have done out of Dover. In May it was £4 a day (or part of a day) so £20 for a four night mini cruise.
They have a reliable drop off/pick up service for the port. Parking is at their premises on an industrial estate in Dover, so we feel it is also better for the car as it is not constantly in a salty breeze direct from the sea! That would be even more important if you were on a longer cruise.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.