Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Stevejohno, if you are staying in Candolim I would recommend going to the doctor at the Bosio hospital, but for the price of a large honeybee I will give you your injection, as I am there in January. (Used to be a cardio-thoracic nurse and have given injections into lots of bums!!):rofl :rofl
Thanks for that, the jab is Sandostatin L.A.R, any cheek will do ;)
Never heard of this injection before, so have done a little research! Will you be due for it in the left cheek or the right cheek??? :wave:
What a result...... smiles all round then !
The good intention in the forum never ceases to amaze me. :tup
Thanks squigs, Left please, make sure your hands are warm :D staying at Lucia Beach, it's in Candolim, will save your details and contact you nearer the time, extra large honey bee for this one, cheers
Hi like you i have to inject myself.i have to do it once a week in my leg so not a problem for me.When we were in Candolim last staying at the Highland we had to have a doctor for hubby.He was called Dr Soni and he was excellent.He gave hubby an injection and put a canular in back of his hand and hubby said he did'nt feel anything,hope this helps. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.