Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Need help
7 Posts
hi
best time to go november-march no rain,forget all inclusive go b and b,trips can be booked locally,there are miles of beautifull beaches,if you were unlucky enough to get upset tummy local chemist sells tablets also local doctors very reasonable (not like egypt were you would expect it)many hotrels to choose from,first time in goa go to the north
Can you name any really good hotels ? thanks for your reply.

What are prices like to eat out ?

Thank you.

Michelle x
hi
food is very cheap,you can eat out all the time,lots of different hotels
hi michelle is it just you or are you traveling with family , what do you want from the holiday .
restaurants , clubs , busy , quiet , 3* 5* ? anita :)
Michelle
Have a good look through threads on this forum to get an idea about Goa. I have to be blunt here- if I wanted really really good hotels, and great beaches you can swim in then I don't think I would pick Goa. I picked it despite not having the hotels I've got used to in the Far East. Does your budget include a trip to the Taj? The Taj Mahal is not a short hop and it will cost. Many people use Daytripper for Taj trips. Have a look here for an itinery(which I have to say is very good) and prices.
Its a great place, shacks help make the beach experience( but stay away from November if you definitely want shacks),food is wonderful, we have a great HT meet in Candolim...... but luxury it aint.
Have to agree with Fiona ( by the way good to see you back) .

Goa is a very different destination than anywhere else and as such hotel standards do not compare with anywhere else.

Most members of the forum would never consider AI in Goa and as you explore the Forum you will see why.

If you decide to go Goa will either captivate you or repel you but you will never forget the experience.

Good luck

Papa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.