General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Agia nappa has a nice beach at nissi a selection of water sports the same is available at Protars (both in Cyprus) there is a water park recond to be the largest in europe just outside of A.N. but i dont know of any theam parks

brian
Hi Paul

My first choice would be Aya Napa or Protarus in Cyprus but they do not have a theme park.. yet. Although they have some amazing beaches and water sports plus a water park.

You could do worse than take a look at Salou on the Costa Dorada. They have some great beaches, watersports and Port Aventura theme park is not far away, in fact it's on your doorstep. I had friends went a couple of years ago and they raved about it. If you want more info, pop into the Costa Dorada forum and I'm sure they'll tell you more. :lol:

Helenxx
Hi Paul, Benidorm has Terra Mittica theme park and Terra Natura animal park. It also has a water park, lovely beaches with water sports going on and the nightlife is excellent. Hope this helps.

Alex :D
I've been to both Benidorm and Salou which both have great theme parks, waterparks and nice beaches. It was quite a few years ago though when I went to Salou, even so I wouldn't hesitate to go back again. The nightlife is not like it is in Benidorm but if you are not looking for a clubbing type holiday then there is certainly enough to do in Salou.
Hi Paul,
I'd say Benidorm also.Great beaches,good choice of watersports.There is also a water park.Benidorm also has a theme park 'Terra Mittica'.It's a great resort with lots to do and the choice of nightlife is endless :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.