Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
neptunes bar
13 Posts
Hi Moggy

It does scream spam at you, doesn't it ;)

Sanji
I think maybe the benefit of the doubt here guys, poster is posting from the UK.

Sarah
I too thought that this looked like an advert but in their defence, I have had a decent brekkie in the Neptune (Not as nice as The Drop Inn though. ;) ) and the people who run it are very nice. I originally went looking for it purposely as I heard that there was memorabilia from the series "Benidorm" but have been in a few times since. The prices are very reasonable too.

Sue :)
The Yorkshire pride 2, I've had a few very nice meals here, go and give it a try if you've never been, you won't be disappointed. ;)
Mmmm never had a meal in there but I have heard that they aren't very hygienic.

Where is the Neptune in proximity to the Calypso? Going next week and want to try a few different bars this time. Did the cast of Benidorm film in there?
just got back last week went to the neptune found the couple who run the bar to be friendly, and the prices very reasonable give it a try
Didn't try neptunes when we were there,
ate in yorkshire pride every day, sometimes twice a day,
can't say as i noticed any problems with hygiene.
Where is the Neptune in proximity to the Calypso? Going next week and want to try a few different bars this time. Did the cast of Benidorm film in there?

I'm not very good with distances, it depends if i'm on a stroll or a power walk. :

Here is a map with both the Calypso and the Diplomatic hotel on, (.scroll left and right.) It is within easy walking distance as long as you haven't got mobility problems. http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/maps/h3.htm

No they didnt film any of "Benidorm" in the bar but the people who run it were extras in the series and they have several signed framed photos of the cast and their family on the walls in the bar.
The Neptunes in the series was fictional, it was Morgans Tavern where they did the filming but they called it Neptunes.

Neptunes is situated across the road from Hotel Diplomatic main entrance, i think the road is Calle Gerona.
As we already have a BARS, CLUBS, ACTS ...recommendations and Q&As topic, I will close this thread to reduce duplication.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.