Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Nerja next year
7 Posts
Hi Helen, I've just been booking up for Nerja for September and had the area around Torecilla Beach recommended to me as it's within easy walking distance of bars/restuarants etc but not too busy or hilly. I've booked us a private apartment in the Torresol complex.

Hoep that helps
Hi,
We are gearing up for our 6th visit to Nerja in Sept, and have always thought the old town to be the best place to stay for our type of holiday. We like to visit the traditional spanish tapas bars and be in a quietish area. Coronado block is good for this as is Los Jarales, Carabeo, Los pinos, Casa Marcella and Bahia. You may hear of the area called as the Parador area. There are a couple of beaches very close to this area. I wouldn't stay at the capistrano because I feel it is too far out of town. It is fine for the main beach (Burriana) but the balcon (main promenade) is a good 20 mins walk.
Holiday Costa is a good website. Let me know if you ned any more help
Thanks for replies. We have enquired about apts in Acapulco Playa and Oasis de Capistrano.Can youtell me anything about them?
We had Acapulco Playa recommended to us - they are lovely and get good reviews. Unfortunately they were either not free or too expensive for our dates.
Hi, we have opted for a private apt from holiday-rentals.com. which is in Ladera Burrianna apparently only 5 minutes walk to Burrianna beach.Is this a nice area?
Hello Helen
Yes Burrianna is a very nice area. It is a lovely sea front with lots of lovely bars and restaurants.
Dont miss AYO's paella restaurant where it is really interesting watching him make his huge renowned paellas, particularly on Sunday lunch times.
The Nerja caves are well worth a visit.
We actually stayed right at the opposite end of Nerja, but walked to Burrianna area several times.
We thought Nerja was a lovely resort.
Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.