Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
not sure carnt remeber if you go to the hypodino supermerket you might be able to get it their
Nettto willsell fairy,but our local brands are just as good
and half the price.If you shop at Hiperdino,a large supermarket
you will save a lot of money
Hi where is the hiperdino please, we are going to lobos bahia is there one near there do you know? I like to buy bacon that is cut while I wait, do they do that? Thanks
Hi. You will not get English Bacon cut.You will buy it in packs.
your best bet for that is Euro Spar.It is the same street as Hiperdino.
You are at the start of the town,the supermerket it at the other end.
Pick up one of the free books,they are all over the town.You want the Grapevine or
Whereabouts .They have the map of the town in them ,and will show where the supermarkets are.
Netto will sell English bacon in packs.You will get our Spanish bacon cut fresh.
Thanks, not fussy about what bacon we get, spanish is fine, just would love to know the nearest supermarket that does it, also which is the cheapest near our apartments, got four grandchildren going with us so need to watch the pennies.
The nearest supermarket to the Lobos Bahia, is the one on site. The netto on the main Corralejo drag is the second nearest. However you are better off paying 3 euros each way to go to the Eurospar because you will save more than that in there on your shopping!
It all depends on how fussy your grandkids are in the food department because Eurospar sell Spanish brands mainly with a few well known ones thrown in. If they only like Walkers crisps or Heinz beanz you won't get them in the Eurospar and you might have a wasted trip. Just to give you an idea of costs. I have seen 5 litres of water on sale in an on site supermarket for 2 euros. It is 93 cents in Eurospar. We get through 6 bottles a week between 2 of us so if there are 6 of you it soon mounts up! :(
Thank-you for that info, will go for the taxi, can't believe the price of the water, so much cheaper, we will stock up, the children will eat any type of crisps as well so that will save us lots, we always look for local fizzy drinks as well, thanks again
found netto to be very expensive, hyperdino so much cheaper and better stocked
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.