Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
I doubt you will find a child free AI, as the whole point of it seems to be taking the kids and they can have what they want without Mum & Dad digging in their pocket every five minutes.

As for full board, I am sure there are plenty, though probably not child free; but as a bar owner I would encourage you to "spread your love around" a little. :)

There are plenty of excellent good value restaurants if you look around, and we could all do with the business after a couple of tough years.
Hi,
There is such a wide variety of restaurants and bars in all the popular resorts on the Algarve, you'll have no problem at all in finding excellent places to eat and drink and you'll have the freedom to search out the " child-free " ( or relatively child-free ) ones. Whilst it's sometimes reassuring when visiting a new area to have the security of knowing that your catering is assured, you'll miss out on so much if you're tied to one hotel for your meals. Personally, I'd opt for B/B at a maximum and give your tastebuds a treat. Enjoy. :)
Hello just wanted to say after 28times visiting Tenerife i managed to get my husband to go to the algarve last june. It was amazing we both loved it and guess where we are off to this june too. We stayed in hotel montechoro in albufiera which caters for kids too. We only go b& b as the eating out is excellent and its part of our holiday. The beaches are amazing the people are so kind and helpful and the shopping isnt to be missed either. Im taking an empty suitcase this year for ceramics and towels...hahaha. If i could get a month off work i would tour around all the little villages and have a great time. You wont regret your trip here its wonderful
Hi Dawnlee

AI may be your thing but the Algarve would be wasted I feel doing this as there are so many good quality restaurants with a very wide choice of foods available. Fairly well priced also. Theres nowt better than strolling out at night and letting your your nose lead you to a nice eatery. Then your tastebuds can lead you to a nice bar afterwards! :D

You will have no problem finding a hotel near the beach, just depends which resort you want to stay in?

Happy huntin

Lummie
I remember when you first posted about this Izzee I think. You had the devils own job of getting hubby to go to Algarve. Its gr8 to know it was a success. Of course most of us knew it would be. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.