Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
i saw a poster advertising Zumba classes last year, it was by St Anthonys in Calangute
thanks that sounds hopeful :tup
chilly
Hi Chilly, add Joseph Dias ( joseph.dias16@facebook.com) to your facebook page, he lives in Goa, i think part owner of Wok & Roll and L,orange restaurants.
He is a fitness and Zumba instructor regulary runs Zumba classes in Goa ,We have not met him yet but Marian is a Zumba fanatic and his Fb page looks good with regular updates loads of Uk followers. :tup
Allan & Marian x
thanks for that Allan and Marian have found him but not on on FB?? have tried using that email address but nothing coming up??? would love to find him on there ..Meagain O/H and us have been to L'orange (candolim) out of season a great little restaurant .... it appears from another webpage that he teaches in Panjim? if so too far for me...but have found a lady on similar website called Avina Madeira who iy says teaches in candolim.... so have made an enquiry.... thanks for the lead....

can you try and check out his FB details for me anyway as sounds interseting ( in case they have changed maybe?) thanks :tup
chilly
Hi Chilly. see if this helps, Joseph Dias
Lorange Rest N events and Wok & roll South east asian cuisine at Business PARTNER fOR lORANGE REST N EVENTS
Lives in Goa, India
Married to Cecille Rodrigues
Born on 14 August .
Marian just used the seach feature on FB seems up to date and the same email, he has done classes in Candolim and Calangute but does seem to operate in Panjim a lot.
We stay up near Wok & Roll so Marian was hoping there would be classes up that end .
Good Luck with this info, hope it helps , Allan & Marian.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.