Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
new tax
23 Posts
I posted earlier about my charges - I actually booked through Direct Holidays but it is part of My Travel and we have been charged already - I booked this holiday last May so for anyone out there don't think you are going to escape - they are going to catch up with you just like they have with me.

Like I mentioned earlier for the 4 of us long haul it should have been £80 but DH are actually sucking up 2% of it; however they are charging an admin fee of £1 per person to try and reclaim their fees. I think in total it only works out we are paying about an extra £28 or thereabouts.

That postman will deliver your invoice ... or be prepared for them to catch up with you at the airport :(
Just to say we never got charged the extra tax from direct holidays, arrived home yesterday and no payment was ask for.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.