Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
New to tenerife
8 Posts
You're going to struggle a bit, as Tenerife has very few decent all-inclusive hotels.

I would say the best is the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje/Tenerife. This is a very nice hotel that would probably suit you in every respect except one, it is located in Playa Paraiso, which is a one horse town located a few miles from PDLA. If you don't mind jumping in a taxi for your night life (and a beach), this would do you very well. If not you would be better looking at half board at one of Tenerife's many excellent hotels.

We always DIY to the Canaries. Way cheaper than a package (even from the likes of Eclipse) and you can tailor it better to your needs, for example you're not stuck with 7 or 14 nights, which is all many of the tour operators offer.
Hi Crockett, thanks for the reply I will have look for some private rentals I think and see what I can get for all of us. Jacqui
Hi
I would agree with crockett, your gonna struggle with an all inclusive in tenerife.

And may i ask why do you want to do a all inclusive.

Stuck day in day out night in night out at the same place.

Las Americas has lot to offer you.

There are hundreds of bars (yes you read it right 100s) to visit on a night some have netertainment some don't.

Restaurants there again are loads.

During the day you can get a pint of beer for 1 euro.Down at Puerto colon harbour.

For your ages i would think that you would like it around the parque santiago 3 complex. It is anice area near the beach with good accommodation, and plenty of nightlife. Bars with singers on.

And your near the beach that takes you to los C.

If you need anymore help post your dates etc on here and people will help you.

But all inclusive for me your missing a lot if you do this.
Hiya, I am in my 60's and just love Tenerife. We have stayed in the Bahia Principe. It was a lovely hotel and good food but we like to stroll after our evening meal but we did not do that when we were in the Bahia. The area around the Santiago apartments is lovely. I also like the area around the Bitacora. Our choice is half board now.
Jacqui
Would you not think about going HB in the Vulcano. I'm sure you wouldn't be disappointed, it's very good and is near to good shopping, beach and nightlife. You can book with them direct (springhoteles.com), they will send someone to pick you up at the airport, or you can get a package if you'd rather do that. :wink:
Yes I argree the area around the Bitacora is wonderful .Nice walks,always something going on.
ps I have been on all inclusives holidays in different parts of the world,but in Tenerife I would really try s/c or room only in hotel. There are so many nice places to eat and drink.
If you are thinking of private renting have a look at Parque Santiago 4 there are many apartments in holidayrentals.com the area is absolutely lovely and you are surrounded by bars and restaurants and right onthe promenade that stretches fromLos cristianos to PDLA. A truly lovely location and superb apartments.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.