Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
new to tenrife
4 Posts
Don't know the apartments you are talking about, but wanted to say. I like the post. This is the right place for posts saying you loved Tenerife.....................
We have stayed in Sunset Harbour (also known as Pueblo Torviscas Apartments) twice before and have just booked again for June.
The apartments are in a great location, Costa Adeje/Torviscas area of Las Americas. I am 49, my husband 54 and we take 4 young teenagers with us and we all enjoyed it there. When we stayed there was a mixture of ages ranging from young families with toddlers, our own age group and older couples. There are countless bars and restaurants right on your doorstep, and the complex has its own bar and restaurant, 44 Regent St. There is also a cab rank a couple of mins walk from the complex. I would definately recommend these apartments, but you should look up the hotel reviews for Pueblo Torviscas. Have a good holiday!
hi, my hubby and 1 are looking to go to tenerife with our 11 year old son, looking for a good all inclusive hotel in either pdla, los cristanos or costa adjele, must have at least a 1 bed apartment with son being 11. any ideas would be grateful. cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.