Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yikes fingers crossed it doesn't happen here, I've always found VFS ok to deal with as long as you are careful and submit everything correctly.
nejulie wrote:
Yikes fingers crossed it doesn't happen here, I've always found VFS ok to deal with as long as you are careful and submit everything correctly.

The inference Julie, is that it will happen worldwide. :really
Let's hope that they sort out the problems Canada is having before they take over in the UK.
Looks like trouble in the making.

A constant feature of Indian government actions is that they only consider what works best for them. The fact that the "customer" is massively inconvenienced or out of pocket is never a consideration.

Get the application in early!
From a shaky start, at least in the Edinburgh office, the present firm has developed a fairly efficient operation, and I expect elsewhere as well. Obviously at the time of renewing the contract the only thing taken Into account would be the time honoured custom of " sweetener" .
No matter how efficient a company is unless that is sufficient you loose out, regardless of the fact that the incoming company may not have the background or skill for the task. I'm a little out of the loop at present but in the local press at the back end of the year, despite apparently doing sterling work saving lives and running a efficient operation the lifeguard company was about to loose the contract for the future. Whether it came to pass or not I am not sure.
Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.