Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Sarah, I was there last Febraury half term and most places seemed to be open although as I only had our 13 year old and not our 6 year old with me we didn't venture to the White Horse, Triangle e.t.c. or Panchos for that matter but I'm pretty sure that they open all year round. We spent a far bit of time in the Village Pub which is part of the Vincent chain. We like it in there as they have quizzes, karaoke e.t.c. I.M.O. the resort was reasonably busy. Hope the weathers good for you, have fun.

Sue :)
Hi Sarah

Been at Christmas 4 years in a row, we have a son who`s now age 8 and we have always found enough to keep him and ourselves busy. Most places are open and each year we have seen more and more families there at that time of year.Prety sure the Triangle pubs are open.

Mundamar should be open.

Wish I could book for next week but I will have to wait until latter in the year.

Christine
Thanks Sue and Christine.

I know the Village really well, my 9 year old loves it in there ( singing on karaoke ) DJ Zamo I think the guys name is who does it. We also enjoy the big quiz on a Thursday.

Sounds like we'll be ok then.

Thanks again.

Sarah
We were in Benidorm in Feb last year and they were all open we used them quite a bit especially for breakfast we are going again on saturday kathy :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.