Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Funny Shirley
we are thinking ahead to next summer and along the same lines as you. We only have 4 days this April in Saigon and may want to return( and possibly combine with Angkor Wat.) I would also love to hear from someone who has been.
Hi shirleyv

We have just booked to go to HCMC and Nha Trang in October and will post a report on our return but I guess this may be too late for you. I have never been before but I am really looking forward to it, we hadnt come across anyone who has been till we booked and 5 days after booking we went on test drive a new car and the car salesman informed us that he is going in October as well :shock: I will be watch to see if anyone else post a reply giving details etc on Nha Trang

regards
Jules
Hi Goanaddict , thanks for your reply, look forward to your report - October definately not too late , we are almost certain we will definately go there next year, looking to stay in HCMC, Hoi An then Nha trang - hope you enjoy your trip , do you have any accommodation booked there??.
Are you by any chance a Goa addict like me?????
Hi Shirley

Yeah we love Goa but we keep telling ourselves there more holiday destinations to visit. We will however be back in Goa in January next year so not so long to go without a 'goan fix' ha ha

Regarding Vietnam, we are having 3 nights in HCMC staying at the Majestic, 10 nights at the Sunrise Resort Nha Trang and the 3 nights in Singapore on the way home (can

I will post report on both hotels and the resort itself

Jules
Sounds like a great trip, I visited Singapore a couple of years ago and love it.
As for Vietnam I have just today bought a book called the AA key guide to Vietnam - it is very interesting and has some lovely pictures in it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image