Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
I had a very good look about for a place with a heated pool. I settled on Las Gaviotas Bungalows in Matagorda - 3 or four heated pools. Good reviews on Tripadvisor, and a reasonable price booked via travelrepublic
I have stayed at the timeshare Club Las Adelfas apartments which are near Playa Pocillos in Playa del Carmen. We found these spacious and very well furnished with a small, friendly clubhouse and heated pool. I know these can be rented privately.
One of my work colleagues has stayed at Las Gaviotas bungalows several times and would highly recommend them.
We went to have a look at them last year & they look very nice.
Playa Pocillos Apatrtments in Matagorda- Cheap as chips and clean as a whistle and everything you could need in a self catering unit. You wont beat them for price per unit per night anywhere.
thanks all i have my holiday booked now and have opted for all inclusive as we got a really good deal £700 each 2 weeks all inclusive 20th december till the 3rd of jan peurto del carmen flora apartments the reviews arnt out of this world but whos complaining at a price like that even if we just drink the booze i feel we are quids in we are not fussy after all we camp in the summer months thanks all :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.