Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Night markets
11 Posts
Mackie's has been open most of the season so far. I believe what used to be Ingo's has opened recently.
Yes Katie both markets are open, Mackie's has been open since the start of the season and the saturday night one has just opened last saturday with a new owner and you could barely move there the other night.

Mike
Thank you so much for your information about the night markets i am going in the next few days and can't wait
Hi all... :wave:
when is the last markets of the season ?
Going at end of April to a wedding, would like to catch a night market !!!
The last market in 2009 at Ingos site was on the last Satauday in April, think it was the 25th

Mackies was not allowed to open last season
Cheers meagain.... :cheers
We arrive on Saturday 23rd April so we should make a market.... :tup
Are any of the two Saturday night markets still running , and if so when are they due to close ? :cheers
WE was at the night market in the hills last Saturday (old Ingos) and they said there were two more to go, so the last one will be on the 24th of April, don't know about Mackies but would expect the same.

Some shacks have already gone and our favourite TGI Friday closes on Monday but still plenty left.

Had a great meal tonight at Tuscany Gardens next door to the Alideia Santa Rita, first time we have been there, excellent!
I think Mackies might be closing this weekend.
We went to Mackies on Saturday 3 April and our friend who has a stall there said only 2 more Saturdays and then market is closed for the season.
Cheers meagain and Gemma.....arrive in Goa on 24th April so should make the last market at ingos... :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.