Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi darryljohn, Cosmos do two centre holidays,not sure if they go to sharm but they definately go to Hurghada.I've booked there cruise and stay, nile and Luxor.When I was at the coral sea last week a bloke had done cruise and stay I'm sure it was with first choice because he was waiting to see the f.c rep. No stop at Cairo for me.Hope this helps regards Hassie :wave:
Try http://www.cosmos.co.uk/distant -dreams for any ideas ,this is what I did and then booked with travel agent(f.c hypermarket)
Hi Darryljohn

I have booked a surprise holiday for my hubby (40th) for July 08. We are staying 4 nights at the HV in Sharm then fly to Luxor - 7 night cruise - then fly back to Sharm for 3 nights. I did look into staying at Hurgada but it was 5 hours from ship to resort on bus and I didnt fancy that! Thought flying would be a better experience. First Choice - reasonable price - got room with jacuzzi at hotel and junior suite on the ship.

Hope this helps

Jo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.