Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
none left ?
13 Posts
doubt anyone on here will be able to help you with that unless they work for TC but when do you want to go,if it's this year there's plenty in the late deals section on there,also on thomson and olympic,or if next year there'll be more than you can choose from,personally never used TC as i've always had trouble with their site saying there's no availability,thomson much better site and in my opinion a MUCH better company to go with,if you were looking at club 18-30 then why not also check out 2wentys on thomson,just do your search and choose 'young and lively' in the options
What date exactly are you looking at and from what airport?. I've just put in 14 th Sept for 7 days from Gatwick and 84 holidays came up
I suppose it depends on what you're putting in as your criteria :think

If you decide to book with Thomson be aware that most of their holidays are quite a bit more expensive than TC. People say you get what you pay for but I take most of my holidays through TC and have found them to be outstanding :tup
2wentys are as good as 18-30 but their reps are MUCH better,18-30 reps can work for the company straight away whereas a 2wentys rep has to already be a serving rep for TUI so they're more experienced in getting everyone out and doing things,they're less interested in selling you things and more interested in making your holiday better
Helen - im looking to go between 15th - 30th july for a week from glasgow airport

shirley - i have went with thomas cook before and it was very good

samba - i only want to go club 18-30 because you can go when your 17 and ill be 17 when i go and i dont know what the age is for twentys
it will be the same i expect bud,the 17 thing isnt just relating to club18-30,it'll be the minimum age they'll accept you on a holiday without an 'adult' in your party,can't see any rival companies having different rules and risk losing thousands of potential customers. i deal with both club and 2wentys aswell as all the others in a professional sense and as friends of all their reps and managers and i've got to say 2wentys seem a LOT better.
I've just put in 17th July from Glasgow, and as I don't know what board you want I put in "all boards", and 78 holidays came up :que
might be a loose connection somewhere between the chair and the keyboard :tup
yeah i noticed after i made this thread they sort of started showing up again, ill just wait and go into the actual shop, thanks for the help :)
I have a lot of trouble getting Thomas Cooks web-site to work for me, they have lost a few bookings to Thomson over the years because of it.

This years problem was that I would put in my search criteria, it brought up holidays and then after a matter of seconds 'timed out' and said I had to put in my search critera again.

One day I used IE instead of AOL and this didn't happen. Dont know if it was fluke or not. Maybe try a different browser if you are set on TC, but I would look at 2twentys as well. My DD's mates went with them to Kos and they were fine.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.