Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
I guess it's because of flights. Thomas Cook and Thomsons are the main airlines which fly to Enfidha, one on Wednesdays and the other on Sundays. Flying from Stansted (my nearest airport) Thomsons have been flying on Wednesdays throughout the summer and TC will be flying on Sundays after that. This year TC has been a nightmare as they don't seem know what they or anyone else is doing. :roll:
Which airport were you flying from Joy?
Andreaa,no Idea why it was rescheduled.
Roswell, we were flying from Glasgow
There a have been a lot of flights to Egypt and Tunisia cancelled and joined in with other flight days as the demand for both countries has just not returned after the troubles and the tour operators /airlines are not sending half empty planes so combining flights.

We were going from Edinburgh to Egypt next January and Thomson are no longer flying from there during the Winter so we are now flying from Glasgow a few days earlier.

A lot of routes and longer haul destinations have been dropped completely for next year and less flights from many airports.
We were originally booked to fly out from Gatwick on a Friday but that got cancelled. We're now on a flight from Luton on a Sunday. Hopefully they won't cancel that one as well :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.