General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
O2 Simcards
10 Posts
Hi,

Do you mean the sims where say if you top up £10 per month you get 200 free texts per month (£15.00 300texts, £20.00 500 texts, £30 unlimited texts etc...).?- With any sim card, You can also claim 10% back every 3 months, and get 20 free mins every month, to other 02 networks, and landlines (Other options available, like picture messaging, downloads etc....

I dont quite understand what you mean by points though :que

If you go to the 02 website, it should explain all this, and give you the option to send off for your free sim cards. If you have any probs getting hold of one, I dont mind posting one to you

Belly!
It may not be points, I only have a very vague memory of the posts.

I've got about 8 of the simcards, they just kept coming :rofl

So am I right in thinking that when sending an MMS from abroad is comes off your free text allowance rather than your credit? I'm sure it was along those lines.
When i've used O2 abroad, i'e always found that they do take from your credit, and not from your 'free' text allowance. Have found them excellent to use abroad though. Denny
Perhaps I'm remembering it wrong, wouldn't surprise me.

I was pretty sure though it was something to do with MMS messages, if only I could find the topic :think
Hi... I have one of the o2 pay as you go sim cards and last year it did not cost me to send mms but cost me 25p for texts.... :tup I also found about this on holiday truths......
Thank you!!!

I thought I was going mad and imagining the whole thing
I have just received my o2 bill, if you have free messages if you send 1 message they take for off you free allowance, sure it is the same for pay as you go
Send your text via mms and it will come from your you free allowance but it will use equivalent of 4 texts but cheaper thqt 50p per text otherwise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.