General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Hi Fiona

We've bought from them twice, the first time was a dining table and chairs, which were excellent. We then purchased a small TV unit because we were happy with the table and chairs.

Delivery was on time and within the specified window, so no complaints from us.
thanks boaz
glad its not a case of it looking too good to be true :)
Bought a dining table and six chairs the quality is outstanding,really pleased :cheers ann
Bought from there twice, once a tv cabinet really good heavy quality although initial one was damaged and had to be returned. Second was whole set of bedroom furniture for daughters bedroom, nice but I would say not as solid as the tv cabinet. Wood feels a bit thinner.
we haven't had our unit delivered yet- had to change the delivery day. Hopefully everything will be ok
:) thought I should update to say I am very impressed with our furniture and the service.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.