General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
My daughters school finishes the week before! We're in the Midlands!
Cazzholly I think you'll find that Friday is the 26th October not the 24th. We're in West Wales and also break up on this date. I work in a school & the cook has just had to pay extra for her holiday as she'd booked for the week before. She was really fortunate to be able to change the date this close!
no cazzholy is talking about next year and fri will be the 24th next year and the 26th this year as it is a leap year next year so it jumps 2 days. i know cos it my bday on the 27th. just thought i would point that out.
love mel 8)
I know this is a nightmare!!!

I very nearly booked a flight for turkey next october as I couldn't belive the price! - very good value - we live in gloucestershire, so i thought i better check the county council website, same thing as you, they break up on the friday 24!! No wonder the flights were cheap, then looked for the week after and they went up £300.00.

I have priced for the algarve and not bad but is the weather as good in october?
My daughters both break up 24th October next year and return on November 10th. We get two weeks holiday on October down here :D
Where I live in Somerset, the schools break up on Friday 24th October next year and return on Wednesday 5th November.
Hi,
Iwork in a school and in Wirral the October half term for 2008 is the last week of October.
Also watch out if you are are booking anything for February 2008 half term, here it is a week earlier than normal (probably because Easter is so early)
Irene
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.