Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi, i've never been inside so can't help you there, its positioned at the south of the village/town perfect for beach access and about a 5 minute walk to most of the restaurants. hope that helps a little.
I can't find info on the Old Anchor on the web. Who are you booking it through Amelia?
Hi, We had people move to our hotel in benaulim, because the old anchor was that bad! didn't take much interest but they seemed like a couple who would only move if it was that real bad!!!! :? they said it was dirty linen and food wasn't too nice, but i never even seen the place. sorry I can't be more complimentary.

arl
Fiona, its advertised in the Travelpack brochure.

Thanks, for info provided, if anyone else as any info, please let me know.

AJ
We tried to book into The Old Anchor last year for 1 night but they only offered it as a 3 night package so we stayed at Gaffino's instead.
We did have a bit of a snoop around, had a drink in the bar, it all looked very nice to me. The only thing I didn't like was the massive concrete boat at the front of the hotel....a real eyesore!!
Goldenflipflop x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.