Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
High Kev. My wife and me, have been too the Benilux Park on the last 4 years,good points, the staff are brill, the food is very good, in our opinion, the bedrooms are ok, very clean, but could do with being updated.
Its a very cosmopolition hotel, with many nats, but most speak english, so dont hold back try and communicate with them, you will then enjoy your stay.
If you wish to go into the Levante area, the number 12 bus stop is just outside the hotel, up the hill about 10 yards. 1.30 euros, each, same bus gets you back again, bus stop at the little supermarket, at the top of the hill, our use shank,s pony and walk back... In all its a very good hotel, if you would like any more info, just ask..... Snowey..
spains had some bad weather past week or so.but should be better time you go.i go to ibiza in two weeks.but you still get the odd shower or dull day even in july.a nice walk along prom will get you to Levante area.best at night when its cooling for little one.looking at map of hotel.you will need to go through the old town shops bars etc to get on Levante prom.
just buy a map or download street map from net.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.