Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Ah, it doesn't look brilliant but had a look at http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/16749.html which i normally find pretty reliable. They only have Sunday as a definite rainy day, other days they list as partly cloudy/scattered clouds with a chance of rain so if you are unlucky enough to see rain it'll probably be just a shower (fingers crossed).

Well Rhodes Town seems an obvious choice. Head into the New Town and check out some of the boutiques, it's amazing how a good spending spree can bring some sunshine into your life. You'll also find several umbrella shops in this part of town, which could be useful! There's The Palace of Grandmasters, Galleries and Museums in the Old Town which will give you something to do indoors, the Old Town too has plenty of shops to check out.

Failing that do what i do when you're on holiday and the rain is pouring... find a nice bar and drown your sorrows!
Thanks very much,

I am just packing my cagool and brolly, hopefully we will have some sunshine :sun2 but its nice to know there are places to go indoors as well. :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.