Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
sorry pal no reviews to be found.. who have you found it with
Hi Gray :tup

Is it def Olympus ? all I can find on Thomas Cook website is a hotel called Olympia in Laganas and is quoted as 'the Olympia has already become legendary' :que

Graham
Kiltman-Graham wrote:
Hi Gray :tup

Is it def Olympus ? all I can find on Thomas Cook website is a hotel called Olympia in Laganas and is quoted as 'the Olympia has already become legendary' :que

Graham

Hi Kiltman

yup questioned SWMBO it's Olypmia :duh
Hi Gray

Right I can tell you a little about this hotel as we stayed there a few years ago and had a great time.

It is located about a 15 minutes stroll from the main area of Laganas on the main road.

The hotel was the normal Greek standard, with the rooms a bit basic but very clean and pleasant.

The pool area is nice with a large pool plenty of loungers and pool bar serving drink & nice snacks etc.

Best to ask for a pool view as the other side is a bit darker and looks on to olive groves, however that has the advantage of making the room a bit cooler.

I have been taking a look at recent reviews and it look as though the hotel is now an 18-30 hotel :yikes so this may not be what you are looking for.
Take a Google search for it, and you will find reviews giving an idea of what it would be like now.
All I can say is we won't be going back now :( which is a pity as we enjoyed the hotel and the location was just far enough from the main resort area.

Graham
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.