Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi,
Not been on the overnight but certainly have done the Luxor balloon trip in March this year. It was just great and we are in our 70s. We paid £35 each with Viking Air, booked locally. we were in the air for about one hour, taking off from the West Bank and crossing over the Nile and Karnack and landing on the outskirts of Luxor. Always felt safe and secure. Very early morning start.
we did the whole luxor thing traveling by bus from hurghada, and can honestly say it was the best trip i have ever done.it took 4 hours or so, but i was just amazed at all the things to look at on the way, especialy the nearer you get to the nile delta.we did karnak temple , laxor temple. valley of the kings,queens, nobles,,, alabaster work shop, museums, trip across the nile in a little boat and so much more, all in 48 hours. the only thing we did not do was the balloon trip, we have two young girls and they were not up for it.you will love the whole experiance it is F.A.B :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.