Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Pafos Flights
11 Posts
I would imagine, if anything that they are likely to go up unless they struggle to sell the seats.

If you are looking at the low cost airlines such as easyjet, they will 99% go up as they have so many seats at each fare, if your happy with the price then book it and just don't look again to see if it has changed.
TonyR,

Which part of the country are you wanting to fly from? Some airlines only operate from certain airports. For example, you have the following options from Manchester:

Cyprus Airlines
Easyjet
Eurocypria
Monarch Airlines
Thomas Cook Airlines
Thomson Airways
Viking Airlines

Generally, you're better off booking sooner rather than later, but prices fluctuate depending on demand / supply. The best thing to do is keep watching prices and book when you find a price you are happy to pay. The trick is not to look again afterwards!

To compare prices, Skyscanner, Expedia, Travel Republic etc are worth checking out as well.

Darren
Hi Darren

I am looking to fly from either Gatwick or Stanstead

Cheers

Tony
In that case, you have the following options from LGW:
Thomas Cook
Thomson Airways
Monarch Airlines (Summer)
British Airways
Easyjet

and the following options from STN:
Thomson Airways
Cyprus Airways

Darren
I flew there last March - definitely have a look at http://www.skyscanner.net

TC
Thanks

The best so far is £457 for 3 flights but that is a afternoon out and late return classed as overnight which we we would not prefer
Or £618 for early morning out and afternoon return

So it's really what I am prepared to pay as mentioned already

Would you say the £618 is reasonable for the flight times and time of year?
TonyR,

I'd normally pay about £200 return (has been as much as £300!) for MAN-PFO for an early morning out and evening return so I don't think the prices you've found are too bad. Does that include baggage / any extras? Bear in mind when booking flight only that only includes hand luggage these days and hold luggage is extra, depending on who you fly with. It's always worth factoring in everything when comparing prices.

Darren
Darren

Yes that does include the baggage and is with Easyjet
Just then need to jump in a cab from the airport

TonyR
TonyR,

I'd say they aren't too bad then. The taxi from the airport to Kato Paphos is normally about £20-25.

Darren
All booked

Direct with Easyjet 3 x Flights £552
07.15 outbound 14.30 inbound
Paphos Gardens Hotel 14 nights £407 with Alpharooms

The cheeky sods charged me £4.08 to pay with my bank debit card what a cheek

Quite pleased with overall price

Thanks for all the suggestions
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.