Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
paguera
6 Posts
we stayed there in march when a lot of the resort was just opening for the season ,I found it to be a lovely place as far removed from magalluf and palma nova as could be though ony 15 mins away .The resort is mainly german I agree but we didnt have a problem with this .If you have a car there are very limited places to park allthough they were building a new car park as we were there .The main strand contains the usual types of shop you get in holiday resorts .At about a mile long we found it to be a lovely walk with plenty of eateries and bars but not too big .All in all we loved the place which in our opinion has something for everyone with very beautiful beaches and crystal clear water ,I am sure you will enjoy this place incidentally why dont you google earth it as I always do wherever we are going .Hope this is of assistance to you
Paguera is really, really nice but the beach was very busy in June. Towel to towel and hundreds of buggies. It's very German oriented but I thought quite classy in comparison with Santa Ponsa where we stayed. It's only a ten minute bus ride from Santa Ponsa. If you can get a booking, go for it. The shops are far better than the ones in Santa Ponsa. A trip to Palma is a must. We would holiday in Paguera and would try and stay in the 3* Mar Y Pins which had lovely views.
Thanks for that - any info on apartments there as there doesn't seem to be much on offer.

Katy
We book privately in santa ponsa with... owners direct.. site and also holiday lettings ...site.They are good quality apartments.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.