Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
We have got the bus from the airport the no: 1 to the harbour in Palma. I believe you would have to get of at the Plaza Espanya and then get the bus there to Palma Nova.It is so easy. We paid E1.80 each into Palma.
Bejay

Thanks a bunch
Suppose it depends on how many of you are travelling, being only the two of us it worked out cheaper on the bus, and it dropped us nearly outside the hotel. We also got the bus to Magaluff one day and walked to Palma Nova then got the bus back into palma. Very cheap. Plenty of room for your cases too
Traveling light-only me.
What hotel did you use?
It was in the January, two years running been to Majorca 4 day break. Stayed second time at the Costa Azul, nice hotel just over the road from the harbour.
does this post not come under Transfers

the 103 or the 104 will get you into Palma Nova from Palma, the bus station is no longer in Placa de Espania though - it is now behind the new train station
does it matter, only replied trying to be helpful
Bejay
Thanks again----it was a specific transfer I was asking about and your info was useful and HELPFUL.

wLondon
Thanks for your useful bit too, despite splitting hairs.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.