Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Tinka

Costa Azul would be a good choice. Its on the Paseo Maritimo overlooking the harbour and Cathedral. Its a 3 star and has a small heated indoor pool on the 3rd floor. It has a nice bar with some entertainment and the restaurant is buffet with a decent breakfast.

We have been doing long weekend breaks there for a few years now and just love the location. Great for walking about if the weather is kind and only 10/15 minutes stroll into the main shopping area.

As for the weather, well it can still be changeable in the spring, but you can be lucky.

Have fun

Pete
Pete' Choice would be ideal right on the Maritimo and so convenient for everything about Palma, although it all depends how much you wish to spend as there are some very resonable hotels on both sides of the City served by a brilliant bus service, in March some of these resort hotels could be alright. The march weather is as Pete says very variable but you could be lucky with the sun. We are going to the Barcelo Albatross in Illetes in a fortnight so when we get back I'll let you know about that. We visited there last february to see the hotel on a very pleasant sunny day but still needing a cardi, we were able to walk to the Placa Espanya( a fair distance ) and the bus back to Port De Soller where we were staying and the snow. You'll just love Palma out of the main season.

Enjoy, Good Luck,

Dave.
Hi, thanks for the tips so far..one of my friends stayed at the Costa Azul a few years ago and enjoyed it and it is one of the hotels we're considering, it has good write ups on trip advisor so it's looking likely that we'll go for that hotel....we are keen to get out and about and visit a bit more of Majorca while we're there and the train option to Soller sounds great fun!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.