Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
PAPHOS HELP
6 Posts
From what I've heard they are pretty much the same sort of pricing as Protaras at the other end of the island. That means you can pay anything from €1.70 to €5 for a pint/bottle of beer depending on where you go. A meal can cost around €7 to €20 per person depending on where and what etc...
Thanks Askcy

I take it that the harbour area is also where the main bars / restaurants are eg...Bar Street or maybe i've got it wrong & the main bars are in the town centre ?

I've never been to Cyprus so this is all new to me ;)
Legs
The harbour area is where some of them are but I'm sure some of the others more local to Paphos can let you know where else to look !

Steve
We were in Paphos last week .I drank lager and my wife drank vodka and coke
The lager was priced at 2 to 2.5 euros for a pint.
The vodka and coke ranged from 4 euros to 5 euros.The reason for that is that the
coke is served in a seperate bottle or can.(1 can lasted 2 drinks.
These prices were in local bars.
the main area [bar street if thats your preference] is between Poseidonos and Agiou Antoniou/Pafias Afroditis [street names] if in doubt head for the Pafos Aquarium that will get you into the right area

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.