Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
paracetamol?
13 Posts
I take mine in my hand baggage incase i need them.. no problems
Yes took mine to Crete a couple of weeks ago - no probs
Your fine with any medication as long as its not excessive and or is a valid prescription...

Certain countries have restrictions I recall- The Emirates I believe do not take kindly to painkillers(I maybe wrong- but it is somewhere i've been and think its there)
The only thing not allowed in hand luggage is fluids over 100mls.
what about baby's milk and baby's juice?

daughter is worried when we fly next wed
I dont really know about milk etc.I am sure someone who has travelled recently with a baby will let you know.
It may be worth putting a new post up,specific to baby milk and juice.
if you take the time to read back a few pages on the hand baggage thread you will find all the info you need to know on baby products and some tips from other mum's
You will be allowed to take on baby milk/ juice, parents will be asked to sample baby milk and food and these also need to be in containers of 100mls or less.

If on a long flight spilt the containers between each traveller to maxamise the quantity you can take through.
I'm prone to headaches, so I could NOT take them onboard. If I get a headache I have to take something, it gets worse if I don't take anything.
I'm prone to headaches, so I could NOT take them onboard. If I get a headache I have to take something, it gets worse if I don't take anything.

:que

Yes you CAN take them onboard.
I read that :) Was saying it's a good thing :)
For any further info and discussion on hand luggage restrictions, please click here.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.