Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Paradise
8 Posts
hi welcome to the greek pages of HT

sorry your link dosn't work, more info please as a search of T.C did not throw this one up, full name and type of property [hotel/apatments etc] i have looked on several hotel list for stalis/malia but am unsure what i am looking for

wizard
sorry, iv found out that they are called Paradise Apartments , they show up in my travel, thomas cook and going places. thats all the info i have. as per usual the holiday brouches dont give you much info
I have [after extensive search] found you these reviews as the organisation linked to is not independent it is not an HT recommended sorce... but i hope it helps

wizard
it is strange that theres no reports on this place, iv found a few more that are up to date, it sounds a good place with what i have found, only 9 days to go so heres to a good holiday will take loads of photos and video of the place and make a report when i get back
Hi Si-uk,
came back from Stalis on Sunday. I remember seeing the Paradise apartments on the main beach road but can't tell you much about them sorry apart from that they're in an excellent position.
just got back from crete a few hours ago, will write a review in the next day or so, i will say for now that these apts are great, need my bed now been awake for about 30 hours :(
ok this as took more than a few days , im just waiting for admin to ad the place to the list and i will make my reveiw
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.