Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Beckey,
when the Eden Bar (gay bar)closed last season the Saturday night Karaoke and gay scene moved to the paradise Village with Tony from the Teama doing the DJ ing,I may be wrong but I heard they were trying to promote the Hotel for Gay people.Allan.
I heard they were trying to promote the Hotel for Gay people.Allan.

Well Beckey - what do think about that?

We're waiting. :lol:
I would say go for it becky it would be the best people watching place in goa I might go for a wee lookie myself in november ...NOT that im nosey or anything :rofl
Wot are they going to call it then? Paradise village people hotel!
Only joking. Doesn't bother me at all if it was mainly gays at the hotel. I have friends who are. If its a good hotel, in a good location to the bars, restaurants & shops, I don't mind who stays there. I'm looking forward to going to Goa, wherever I book. :fly
Beckey i have put a picture of the bar (now in upload gallery) at the Paradise village, Marian with her backing singers had a really good (late) night the bar is upstairs very nice and fully soundproofed , just as well really :rofl allan.
the place looks good from the outside but the rooms are dumps.

I have met lots of people who have moved hotels at their own expence of course, me i stayed one night it was awful

lez
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.