Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Parking in Gozo
3 Posts
Just to let you all have a laugh at my expense. We were drivng in Gozo and wanted to park in Victoria but didn't have a 'clock' for the car so we decided to return after 1 pm when it was not needed. As we always 'do' Gozo in a certain order and I no longer need a map this put our day in a bit of disaray as we had to 'do Gozo backwards!'
Coming back from Xlendi we were going to our usual car park in Victoria, we got to a roundabout with 2 'no entries' and road opposite. I could see the car park through the no entry and didn't know which way to go. after going round the roundabout 3 times we took our only legal option, drove down the road, turned left, left again and guess were we were?? back at the roundabout!! twice more round ( people sat at a bar got a bit dizzy) and we opted to sneak through the no entry sign. I think I will get a clock for next time
Hi Charliegirl

Nice to know that happens to other people! I'm sure that someone goes round Victoria putting up no entry signs just for a laugh. Last time we ended up going the wrong way down a one-way street because we couldn't find any other way out. We just followed all the locals doing exactly the same thing!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.