Costa Blanca Video Library

Costa Blanca - Videos of resorts and hotels filmed by holidaytruths members. [b]Please note: All these hotel and resort videos are made by members and are not commercial videos.[/b]
Fantastic video thanks Sanji, just makes me want to be there
Wow, can`t wait till in can visit in August. Thanks Sanji. Flying out in the morning to another favorite of yours Benalmadena, so won`t be so bad coming home knowing I have Benidorm to look forward to.
Sanji....I've just come in from town, its absolutely lashing it down here at the moment, and i was wet through, fed up and miserable, then i watched your video and it has cheered me up no end, had a chuckle watching the folks doing their excercises, well done chuck!

Best Regards - Taggy
A great video, as usual Sanji.
Its good to see the park back in use, we missed going in on our last two holidays.
Like Taggy I particularly liked the 'Adult Playground'
I enjoyed reading all your posts while you were in Benidorm and was pleased you had a good holiday.
Sue
Sanji....I've just come in from town, its absolutely lashing it down here at the moment, and i was wet through, fed up and miserable, then i watched your video and it has cheered me up no end, had a chuckle watching the folks doing their excercises, well done chuck!

It's lashing it down here too Taggy and the only trees that are swaying in the wind, are the overgrown conifers that belong to my neighbour...not palm trees. :smile:
keep an eye on the video library, I've a few more in the pipeline including the fallas and the brotherhood procession, but the next video I will upload shorty, will make you want to weep....some more than others. :wink:
Kind Regards to all

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
but the next video I will upload shorty, will make you want to weep....some more than others.

I'm intrigued now Sanji, and am waiting with baited breath!!

Best Regards - Taggy
I'm intrigued now Sanji, and am waiting with baited breath!!

:rofl Wait no longer....Benidorm Beaches

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Thank you Sanji, wonderful as ever, roll on september when we will be in beni once again
Best wishes Margaret(madmum) :sun2
It's looking good, what a difference the redesign and refurbishment have made.

David :wave
Hi David.
Yes, what they have done is "open it up" and what I mean by that is, it just seems bigger than before, the pavement/promenade seems wider and the entrance near the fountains has been made a lot lot better.

I'm sure the kiddies will love it, but I'm not convinced about the adult apparatus, but ten out of ten for trying. :tup
Yes, it does seem much bigger. If it wasn't for the title of the clip, I'm not sure that I would have recognised it.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.