Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi Striker try this site it has recnt reviews http://www.holidaywatchdog.com
I hope this helps , happy holidays
just had alook at preview post and the URL isn't coming up right...so have a look at holiday watch dog .com
Firstly, do you mean Parque de la Paz, if so then great location, downside if you are wanting nice clean apartments look elsewhere. These apartments would be classed no more than 2*.

Maybe we are spoilt in that we stay in 4/5* all the time, but my wife and kids wanted to get away and chose there because of the location.

Avoid if you can, if you would like me to recommend somewhere, let me know size of party, and most importantly budget.

Over 20 years experience travelling to the island.
when I stayed there not 4-5* but nothing wrong with them and if I can book a last minute holiday (like I'm trying to do) for next weekend and the "Parque de la Paz" shows, I'm off and would look forward to going. :wave: :wave: :wave:
Thanks for all your replys. No it's not Parque de la Paz but parque de las americas.
Thanks Serena found them on holiday watch dog and look okay. It's our first time going to Tenerife usually go to Gran Canaria but wanted a change.
I have now booked them, 1 week self catering, flights and transfers for £417 for me and hubby.
Thanks again everyone.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.