Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
hi.parque golf is a bit out of the way but there are short cuts to get to faro 2.bungalows are basic but clean and the pool and surrounding area very nice,there's a small bar area serving snacks and an onsite supermarket,always plenty of cabs if you want to go to playa,good place for a quiet holiday. There are also lots of cats but don't feed them as they are well looked after by staff, Gloria
Thanks Gloria I've read a lot of reveiws about Parque Golf 99 per cent are good.Been going to this area for six years now so Know it very well it's just when you try diferent accomidation you get a bit worried because there are some ropey looking places around and about.Just one more question if you can help me "Her who must be obeyed (My Dear Wife)" :love wondered if there we any drying facilites for towels, smalls ect in the bungalows.
Hi, you get the usual airer fixed to the wall on your patio, things soon dry out there.
Hi Gloria thanks for the info. Only 23 weeks two days & 40 mins to takeoff to go :D
Hi Timus,glad to have been of some assisstance,going ourselves on 19 June (for the 8thtime) staying at the princess in Maspalomas for a change.not had a hotel befor so hope we like it. Gloria
Hi Gloria,
If its the Maspalomas/Tabaiba Princess a good freind of mine spent his honeymoon there January two years ago he said it was a great hotel and the rooms and facilities were second to none.We have strolled passed it lots of times and it dose look nice.
Hope you have a great time. :wave
I've added the Parque Golf bungalows to our review site.

If anyone has stayed here would you please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your report HERE

Many Thanks :wave
Stayed at Parque Golf 2 years ago. Loved the place, we were there from 23 July for 2 weeks, never had a minutes bother poolside with the sunloungers, always plenty there even in the afternoon.
Absolutely noting goes on there in the night, no entertainment, not even a CD player, so if you like a good nights sleep this place is ideal. Smal amount of very friendly cats, very low amount of roaches there, Didn't eat once at the pool bar so can't comment on that. Seeing as you've been to the area before you'll know how close the Faro 2 is, saying that, it aint that close and you have to walk across that bit of waste ground with the bizzare water sprinklers that appear to be sprinkling trees that were there 20 years ago.
Bungalows were cleaned regulary. Lovely lovely place, Taxis regulary parked outside there too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.