Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
its a bu%%er when youve to answer your own question but hey ho..

for anyone thinking of using payless , who are part of the Cicar group, you pay for the car upon arrival

hth
Just thought i'd post a quick review of Payless Rent a Car ( http://www.payless.es/ )

The car hire desk is next to the luggage carousels so the car hire paperwork can be completed whilst watching for the cases.

In years of dealing with rental companies i have never seen such a slick and fast procedure and within minutes i had the keys.

There was no fuel to pay for at the desk and we were told to return the car empty. ( it had enough in the tank to get us to the nearest petrol station )

Car booked was a Grp A which turned out to be a new Opel Corsa with A/C and all the extras in mint condition

The Payless car park is reached by going out of the arrivals hall, across the road then turn right and they are the final set of bays next to Cicar (parent Company)

Upon return just park up and return the keys to the Payless desk next to the departure hall

hope this helps
acorns
Thanks Acorns8 :tup if I ever pluck up the courage to drive over there, that info will be very useful :sun2 :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.