Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hi,
Have stayed here 3 times now and the standard is excellent.
It takes 10 minutes to walk into town. If you get a room overlooking the pool bar I suppose it could be noisy if people are drinking until all hours. But all entertainment finishes at 12 midnight by law and if you ask for a quiet room when booking you should be ok. I have never had any problems.

Go for it
Dave
Hi
We stayed at Pefki Island resort about 3 years ago, it is a lovely complex, well maintained and clean
There are two pools, we used the smaller one as it was used mainly by adults.
It only a 10 min walk into were the restaurants and bars are.
We had a lovely time there
Enjoy :tup
M
hi,just got back from pefkos and whilst there we stumbled(literally!!) across pefki island one evening.it was their kareoke night so ofcourse we had to join in. we had to go through reception to use the ladies and i ave to say....beautiful....the reception was modern and really clean....the toilets equally as nice....the pools from what we could see where gorgeous and the evening staff fab.had a great night there and am sure that anyone staying there would agree. :cheers
I'm off to Pefki Islands on 11th October can't wait! :D I've never seen a place with such widespread positive reviews on the Internet looking forward to enjoying it for myself. Do any of you Pefki veterans have any recommendations for eating/drinking in the area?
Hi, there are loads of great places to eat in Pefkos, you will be spoilt for choice. Places we have enjoyed are Nostalgia, Alexandras, Enigma, Trespis, and the Italian at the end of the street next to the chinese. Loads more that I can't remember - the only place we were not that keen on was romuli 4, it tends to do 3 course set meals which are quite cheap.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.