Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
have you looked at the members hotel reportd yet in the rhodes yet

wizard
I am going to stay here for 2 weeks, we are there from 15th July to 29th. We have never been to Rhodes before but I cannot find a bad report about this hotel! It sounds great. Although that hill sounds a bit dodgy!

The beach is nearby, but that web link you were given is good to look at too.
PS: Is anyone else out there going the same time as us and have a lone moody :roll: teenager?! If so, get in touch! :D
PBH is just a short walk from the beach. We stayed in Pefkos last year, but at a different hotel. We are staying at PBH in October.

You are close to all the bars and restaurants, so will not be disappointed.
Hi

You're right - that web site does look great. We haven't found a bad writeup either. We got such a good deal we just had to book it.

We've never been to Rhodes before but are really looking forward to it. We are going 18 October for one week.

I must say looking at the photos we might have got the raw deal. My sister got the last self catering room (2 adults, 2 children) so we had to make do with the B&B (2 adults, 1 child). Even though the B&B rooms look ok the self catering look lovely.

Anyone who has been here or Pefkos itself can you tell me what sort of places there are to keep 3 girls aged 4,8 &10 happy at night? For the past few years we have gone to places with entertainment (kids disco etc) laid on.

Any information would be great. Thank you.
PBH
We stayed at PBH last year in september its good but make sure you done get an appartment at the top as the stairs and hill will kill you. people where hiring cars just so they wouldnt have to walk it.

when you came down for the day at the pool you had to remember to bring everything otherwise you had to go back to the room and in the heat it was hard work..

overall the hotel is good breakfast (if your BB) is rubish but everything else is good
Thanks for that.

You watch us be at the top of the mountain :yikes
Stayed at at the PBH last summer. If you book the B&B option you will almost certainly end up having the walk up the hill which although steep is OK if your half-fit.

Lovely location with excellent food from its own restaurant.

Recommended if on a budget.
I have been looking for a hol for my parents, and think I have finally decided on this one - I just want to be sure I am making the right choice for them...

It's to Pefkos Beach Hotel in mid-May. My parents are 51 and 45 and they'd like a nice beach in the resort, and a few bars and restaurants so quite lively-ish but not 18-30s.

I have never been to Greece, so I have no idea what the weather will be like in May, or whether it will suit them.

I was between this and a holiday on the Costa Brava in Spain, I've been to Benidorm however and didn't like it and didn't think they would either. I thought the Greek atmosphere and cuisine, etc. would bring about a better holiday.
Click Here For our reviews of the Pefkos Beach hotel.

Click Here For lots of resort reports for Pefkos.

Hope this helps 8)
Thank you for the resort report links, I'll have a read through :D

I'd also like to know if anyone has any information on different excursions in Pefkos - I've heard a lot about a glass bottom boat and I think they may like that, if anyone has any extra information...
Hi

We are going self catering does anyone know what the rooms are like noise wise. We usually go upper floor because it drives me crazy when we're in bed & can hear furniture being moved etc. Just been to Goa & walls were very thin could hear next door coughing, arguing etc.

Also, are any of the rooms non smoking, we had a problem with smell of smoke coming through door (saying that I think it used to be an adjoining room now locked off). Hope this doesn't offend anyone, we are not anti smoking its just that we don't want smell of smoke in room we're staying in.

thanks
AJ
Hi

Does anyone know if the hotel provides pool towels, we are staying in a studio. Also, is there definetly a hairdryer in the room?

Many Thanks
AJ
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.